- Procurement Supervisor (Chemicals)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Negotiating the pricing for materials and services.
- Supervise and/or manage the Procurement Department.
- Managing inventory levels by ensuring right level of stock at the right time.
- Capturing and processing reports and information in SAP.
- Procurement of chemicals.
- Secure supply which matches the needs of Chemetall for materials and services, thus ensuring product suitability and continuity of supply.
- Coordinate and negotiate key supply programs.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Degree or Diploma in Purchasing Management.
- Grade 12
- Contracts and Service Level Agreements experience
- Project management skills
- Procurement management skills
- SAP experience
- Good communication and presentation skills, ability to converse at all levels
- Cost and budget management experience
- Business reporting skills
- Experienced in MS Office Package applications
- Knowledge of and experience in import processes.
Package & Remuneration
up to R40 000 (depending on experience)