- Customer Care Coordinator with 3-5 years Import & Export experience
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receiving of sales orders – via e-mail, phone, fax, sales rep, customer website.
- Processing of and follow through of sales orders into the data system: generate order acknowledgements/proforma invoices, picking slips, dispatch notes, supply chain transfers and invoices.
- Receipting stock warehouse transfers in on the system – ensuring any discrepancies are addressed / corrected.
- Daily backorder report review and action to ensure customers are informed and stock is delivered within lead times.
- Liaison with customers, Customer Care Management, Sales Reps, Planning, Purchasing, Debtors on an ongoing basis to ensure maximum efficiency of our operation.
- Maintain regular contact with sales personnel and customers regarding stock shortages, deliveries, purchases, analyses and forecast changes, customer requirements and customer feedback information regarding service, products, etc.
- Liaison with distribution and/or outsourced warehouse/transporter for all deliveries and or stock queries – ensure deliveries within required timeframes.
- Monitor all dispatch notes for collection from our site on a regular basis and ensure they are invoiced correctly.
- Invoicing – ensure stock delivered/collected in the month is invoiced in the same month – to ensure correct revenue recognition.
- Attend to credit notes – requests, checking, follow through, corrective action.
- Administrative communication responsibility between our Customer Care operation and all relevant departments within Chemetall. Actively participate in the agreed strategies of the company and any other lawful request made by the company.
- Efficient and ongoing communication to Management and staff to ensure excellent information flow.
- Adhere to defined deadlines / cut-offs.
- AR & AP Master data input / changes as and when required.
- Assist with stock counts and/or capturing when required.
- Attend to request for quotations / proformas when required.
- Checking of all POD files/registers nationally to ensure registers are correct.
- Ensure all POD’s are received and filed according to POD/Invoice Register for responsible branches.
- Ensure that the Sarbanes Oxley governance controls and procedures for the sales function are in place, monitored and reviewed.
- Filing of all documentation to ensure accurate record keeping.
- Generate relevant monthly reports.
- Complete requests for goods to be returned, stock adjustments etc. where necessary.
- Participate in meetings at Chemetall when required and ensure completion of agreed tasks within agreed timeframes.
- Comply with SHE activities and strategies and participate in our Near-Miss program
- Undertake all responsibilities as detailed in ISO/TS 16949 clause 188.8.131.52 thereby ensuring all specific customer requirements are communicated to the correct departments, and are adhered to on an ongoing basis, and ensure compliance to all other aspects of our QMS.
- Ensure all documentation and action as required by our QMS (ISO TS 16949) and EMS (ISO 14001) are undertaken correctly.
- Part time switchboard relief during lunch (specified days) or in the absence of Switchboard / Receptionist.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Minimum of Matric.
Completed a basic customer communication and/or administration training short course.
Minimum 3-5 years experience in a similar position. Import/Export experience.
Computer literate and a sound knowledge of MS Office applications and SAP.
Good communication skills, presentable, able to converse to all levels of management, leadership skills.
Ability to plan, manage and execute daily, weekly and monthly tasks without supervision.
Package & Remuneration