Financial Accountant at a leading plastic product design and engineering company
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of accounts up to trial balance
- Intercompany treasury management
- Balance sheet recons
- Management of Foreign exchange payments
- Head Office monthly reporting
- Assist in Group reporting requirements
- Compile and prepare budgets
- Compile Group Capex applications
- SARS submissions – EMP201, VAT201, Income Tax returns
- Company Secretarial duties
- Banking Management
- Assist in Group audit requirements
- Ensure overall compliance to all financial processes and systems across the Operation.
- Ensure conformance to all reporting, accounting and audit requirements
- imposed by regulatory bodies including Head Office and the Group’s Audit and Risk Committees.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties from time to time.
Desired Experience & Qualification
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- BCom degree in Accounting
- SAICA Articles
- Finance and Cost Management experience
- A Knowledge of the South African Tax Laws
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Manufacturing experience will be an advantage.
- Advanced Computer Skills (MS Office, Syspro and BI Tools, Cognos) would be an advantage
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES, BEHAVIOURS AND ATTITUDES
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- A high achievement and results driven individual
- A team player with ability to influence others
- Ability to understand and interpret manufacturing data
- Above average analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage and resolve conflict
- Ability to make the right decisions under pressure
Package & Remuneration
R29 000 per month